What we are looking for:
- Help the Owner at Farmers Markets, Pop-up events, and, at Trade Shows:
- Sampling food
- Pitching the product
- Tending money transactions on Apps such as Venmo
- Set up and tear down of the Booth/Table / Tent
- Lift < 25 lbs if needed
- Have a Sales mindset
- Packaging products (occasionally):
- Label, package, and organize different products.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Be able to work on Weekends / Weekday evenings.
- Be able to commit through the holiday season.
- Be able to drive to various locations in your own vehicle.
- Hourly rate $15 - $18.
- 15 - 20 hours per month commitment (potentially extend to 30 hours).
- Commitment through the Holiday Season i.e. August to December.
- Be available around the North Shore and the Boston area.
- Be Vaccinated.
- Passion for Food / cooking experience is desired but not necessary.
- Social media, Instagram, TikTok experience is desired but not required.
- Previous Farmer’s Market experience preferred but not required.
What you will gain working on this role:
- Work closely with the Founder, learn the nitty gritty of building and running a Startup.
- Potential to extend job responsibilities to other areas of interest.
- Learn Marketing, Sales, and Social Media techniques.
- Gain knowledge in the Food Industry specifically in the CPG Industry.
- Network and make connections with Industry leaders.
Questions? Email email@example.com