Pav Bhaji Instant Pot Instructions
- Set the IP on Sauté mode, “less” mode; add 2 tbsps. butter or oil
- Once hot, and butter has melted, add all the ingredients from the packet including the spice mix, and add 2.5 cups of water
- Cancel sauté mode, close and secure lid; turn Pressure Valve to Sealing position
- Set IP to Manual mode, High Pressure, and set it to 15 minutes
- Let the IP Natural Release. Mash all the ingredients with Immersion Blender. Adjust texture to your liking. Season with salt as needed
Check out video instructions here
- Garnish with some fresh cut onions, cilantro, & squeeze a lemon wedge on top.
- Serve with slightly toasted hamburger buns or dinner rolls.
Go ahead and take credit for cooking an AWESOME Indian dish!