Title: Retail Sales Associate (part-time)
At Kays Curries we make cooking delicious healthy Indian food simple and easy.
Just add water and cook and you have a meal for a family. Our dishes are gluten free, nut free, sesame free and are vegan friendly. Our company is on a growth trajectory and we are looking for someone who can help accelerate our Retail sales at our Store in Boston Public Market.
A good candidate is someone who LOVES food (Indian food is a plus), loves talking to people, and provides exceptional customer service.
- Greet customers with a warm and friendly attitude, ensuring a positive first impression.
- Assist customers in selecting the right products based on their preferences, dietary needs, and interests.
- Provide product information, including ingredients, cooking instructions, and any special promotions or discounts.
- Maintain clean and organized shelves ensuring that product displays are well-stocked and visually appealing.
- Process customer transactions accurately and efficiently, including handling cash, credit cards, and electronic payments.
- Strive to meet or exceed individual and store sales targets through effective upselling and suggestive selling techniques.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, including safety and security protocols.
- Candidate will be a self-starter.
- Candidate will have great time management & communication skills.
- Previous retail or customer service experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic math skills and proficiency in operating a cash register or point-of-sale system.
- Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
Wages: $18 per hour (with possibility for commission when sales goals are met)
Days & hours: Friday & Saturday 9:30 - 5:30 pm (possibility to add additional days)
Location: Boston Public Market. Indoors all year-round.
If you are interested, please fill out this short form so we can get in touch with you.
If you have any additional questions please send an email to email@example.com