Pav Bhaji is a delicious meal of mashed veggies cooked in a blend of spices typically served with dinner rolls, onions, cilantro, and lemon.
Cook this delicious dish in 3 steps:
- Add butter / vegan butter.
- Add the contents of the package.
- Add water and cook for 12 min.
Serve hot with red onions, cilantro, and a slice of lemon. This dish is typically eaten with warm toasted dinner rolls called Pav.
To serve this dish you will need:
- A non-stick pan (or" an Instant Pot
- Butter / vegan butter or vegetable oil
- Dinner rolls
- Red onions, cilantro, and a slice of lemon for garnishing (optional but recommended)